SweetWater is adding a kitchen to our taproom in early 2019 and looking for full time assistant managers.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager – Service focused as well as an Assistant manager – marketing focused
Both roles will have overall responsibility for excellent service standards, opening and closing duties as well as overall bar and floor staff management.
The Marketing Focused Assistant Manager role will take lead on
- Taproom specific marketing strategy, execution, coordination, and social media coordination
- Group sales and execution
- Developing, promoting, and execution of smaller public facing brewery events
- Staff recruiting and onboarding of new hires
- Assist our Event Director with large scale event execution
- Visual standards for taproom including signage, menus, and event promotion
The Service Focused Assistant Manager role will take lead on
- Supervising floor and bar staff for customer service standard
- Inventory and ordering of non food and beer related items
- Lead with ServSafe, Point of Sale, and all legal compliance for staff
- General taproom appearance
- Manage reservation and tour scheduling
- Overall customer engagement
- Cash handling including daily deposits
Both roles are full time and include benefits.
Taproom is open evenings Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday as well as all day Saturday and Sunday.
Start date will be mid-January dependent on actual opening date of our new taproom.
- 2 plus years food and beverage experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Availability to work evenings and weekends