Event Staff are required to provide exceptional customer service, while providing guests of SweetWater Brewery with a memorable experience onsite. Will be expected to retain large amounts of information regarding the SweetWater Brewery, brand and mission, as well as all SweetWater products. Will serve as point of contact for tour and event guests for any general needs, questions or concerns. Execute several different roles throughout shift as assigned by Event Lead.
- Serve as a point of contact for all tour and event guests for any general questions concerns or needs.
- Act as a representative of SweetWater Brewery and be able to retain large amounts of information regarding Brewery, band and mission. Provide this information to guests to complete guest experience onsite.
- Expected to learn and exceed in all positions of events, such as bar staff, Brewery tour guide, ID check/greeter, etc.
- Work closely with Onsite Event Lead for day-of assignments, updates, briefings, etc.
- Regular opening and closing duties expected to prepare and close venue.
- Attend and graduate Beer School, as well as attend various other training courses provided by the Education & Training Manager.
- Present a professional appearance that includes elements of/items with SweetWater branding.
- Must be 21+
- Experience in customer service preferred.
- Skills in public speaking, multitasking and organizational skills at a professional level.
Schedule and Compensation:
- Part Time, Hourly Position
- Direct Report: Event Coordinator and Director of Event Sales and Marketing
- (10 – 20) hour/week; Must be available Friday and Saturday
- Heavy Weekend and evening work required
- Some late-night work required
- EVENT STAFF RATE – $10.00 + TIPS