We have an immediate opening for an experienced Chef / GM / F&B Manager who has a passion for bringing their vision to a reality, delivering an exceptional dining experience and making sure everyone has a damn good time! From concept to build out to opening and beyond, this role will take the lead on developing a kitchen, menu, staff and service plan to allow for SweetWater to expand its offerings at the brewery. If you are a self-starter, visionary and all around badass then giddy up!
- Conceptualize and develop restaurant in craft brewery setting with awareness around industry and brand.
- Write and execute the F&B annual business plan and operating budget.
- Responsible for the hiring and training of employees in kitchen and front of house departments.
- Oversee menu development that includes a diverse and high quality selection that is responsive to an evolving customer base.
- Accountable for high standards of sanitation and cleanliness throughout the kitchen and front of house.
- Works closely with other brewery departments such as Tour, Events and Administration to deliver the highest level of communication and strategic growth.
- Development of the annual food and beverage budget/plan.
- Implements and maintains par-stock levels on food inventory.
- Maintains ordering and receiving program to ensure proper quality and price on all purchases.
- Responsible for sales, expenses, and profit goals as outlined in the food and beverage operating budget/ annual plan.
- Supports SweetWater accounting team per DOR regulations.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and act upon statistical information and data . This includes daily sales, labor costs, food cost, profit margins, inventory controls and food & beverage purchasing protocols.
- Must be able to drive sales with direct, daily interaction with the bar operations manager, event sales department and all brewery front of house staff.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to type and write professionally and proficiently.
- Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills
5 years + F& B Management Experience Required