Looking to get your foot in the brew-filled, hoppy, heady door at SweetWater? Parking Assistant & Guest Services Positions are now available!
We are looking for some crazy energetic individuals to help manage the parking and arrival process for our high paced tour and tasting experience at SweetWater Brewing Company. This lucky person will be expected to retain large amounts of brew, brand, and mission knowledge while making sure folks are arriving and parking safely. The SweetWater Experience is one of the most important parts of our brand missions.
- Assisting tour guests with parking in assigned lots,
- Maintenance of parking lot cleanliness and general Brewery appearance before and after tours
- Welcoming guests in the manner of hosting a party
- Assist with guest flow during closing
- Living and activating the SWB brand agenda, culture and lifestyle – be the heart of a unique, exciting, thrilling, and general party experience!
- First point of contact and lasting impression
- Serve as a point of contact for all tour and event guests for any general questions concerns or needs.
- Maintaining a service culture where the SweetWater guest is king/queen
- Act as a representative of SweetWater Brewery be able to retain large amounts of information regarding Brewery, brand and mission. Provide this information to guests to complete guest experience onsite.
- Attend and graduate Beer School, as well as attend various other training courses provided by the Education & Training Manager.
- Present a professional yet fun appearance that includes elements of/items with SweetWater branding.
- Two years of college or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience in customer service required.
- Skills in public speaking, multitasking and organizational skills at a professional level.
- Interest and/or knowledge in beer industry
- Long periods of standing/walking
- A sense of humor!
- Must be 21 or older to apply
What’s in for you…
- Part Time, Hourly Position
- Monthly beer allocation as outline by SweetWater employee beer policy
- Direct Report: Front of House Manager
- Minimum availability requirement: 15 hours (two tour shifts during week, at least one weekend shift)