SweetWater is trolling the water for a few Enablers to help us feed the family in the off-premise market. The fit for this role has to be in the action at the right time and shine brighter than any other bait in the water. If think you can land a record number of consumers during this season, hit us up!
The position calls for 10-15 working hours per week, per daily schedule with concentration on nights and weekends as determined by the Market Development Manager.
- Execute samplings in the off-premise to provide consumer with an immediate reason to purchase product.
- Maintain product at the proper temperature for consumption to ensure consumer receives the product in the manner that SWB intends. (Around 38 degrees)
- Be knowledgeable about our brand and the styles of beer that we offer.
- Be the face of the brand in and out of the sampling to project the 420 lifestyle.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively, and project a professional image.
- Ability to engage and interact with consumers, trade partners, and community partners and represent the brand, organization, and brewery at the local market level
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Key influencer and relationship building skills will be key.
Education and Experience
- Working experience in beverage and/or bar/restaurant industry preferred.
- Strongly prefer experience in promotional marketing, or executional role with a strong understanding of promoting brands.
- Ability and availability to work nights and weekends; must have capability to travel around the market
- Strong knowledge of the specified local market; relationships within the local community a plus. Demonstrating leadership and/or organizational skills from a prior role will be key.
SWEETWATER BREWING COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER