SweetWater Brewing Company is fishing for the next beer slinger to join our heady crew! If you have a passion for craft beer and love to sell, grab your kayak and hop in the river with us! Be fore-warned, you will have a blast spreading the SweeetWater lifestyle and sharing our liquid with the folks in your market. Those who do not like fun need not apply!
Achieve growth in a pre-determined market by increasing awareness and visibility in on/off premise accounts and involvement in key community events, tastings, and festivals to achieve maximum brand awareness potential.
- Establish relationships and drive growth in 50 targeted on-premise and independent off-premise accounts
- Conduct a minimum of 20 on and off-premise sampling events each month
- Conduct a minimum of 6 impactful work-withs with distributor each month
- Clearly communicate results of in-market activity to key stake-holders within 24 hours of market activity
- T&E budget management and completion of monthly admin tasks of work calendar, reports, etc.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of relevant sales experience (Wholesaler or Supplier)SweetWater is an Equal Opportunity Employer.