We are on the hunt for a heady marketing intern to join our marketing department!
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment…oh yeah..and there’s beer too!
- Work directly with Marketing Manager, Social Media Director and PR Director on internal and consumer facing marketing initiatives.
- Assist in building out innovation agendas and new product pipeline.
- Aid in drafting product and program information materials, press materials, marketing pieces, newsletter articles, blog and website content
- Proactively coordinate brewery and event photo opportunities and manager photo database.
- Assist in managing consumer events and festivals held throughout the semester.
- Track and manage media coverage database.
- Help with posting, tracking and managing social media outlets.
- Draft and manage online calendar postings.
- Support facilitation of media matters
- Research and update media and blogger lists.
- Assist in responding to media inquiries and distribution of press materials.
- Must be 21 or older with valid driver’s license
- Junior or senior status with major coursework toward a degree in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, MBA or related field required.
- Internship requires a regular schedule of 25 hours per week
- Strong written, oral communications and computer skills
- Familiarity of Associated Press (AP) writing style
- This is a non-paid internship
- Intrinsic knowledge of social media, Word Press and HTML is a plus
- Knowledge of shooting/editing/video, and familiarity with graphic design/Photoshop is a plus