Job: Repack Operator
Job Status: Piece-Rate Non-Exempt
We are looking for a talented and experienced folks who will ensure the crew of 8 is getting the tastiest and freshest beer into our Tackle Box.
The Repack Operator will be responsible for removing singular component from packaging and rearranging those different components into a variety pack to be shipped into our respective markets. This person will be responsible for maintaining a safe working environment and have high attention to detail. The ability to remain on-task is a must. Each position is an important piece of the repacking process and must be functioning at the rate of the rest of the line to be successful.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Responsible for quality of repackaged beer
- Responsible for daily repackaging production goals
- Forklift certification
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and be able to lift 50 pounds
- 40 hour work week, some overtime may be required.
- Warehouse environment
- Temperature controlled
- Passion for craft beer!
- Understanding of OSHA safety regulations
- Strong work ethic
- Great teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong drive to meet goals