Come be our next beer slinger! We are looking for some energetic beer loving individuals to keep our heady brews flowing to our excited guests. This lucky person will be expected to retain large amounts of brew and brand knowledge while hooking up the masses. The SweetWater Experience is one of fresh beer and having a good time. If you can dig it, then come get on our boat!
Part-time, hourly position, base rate + tips and monthly beer allowance (say what?!)
- Pouring fresh heady beers to our guests
- Educating our guests on our tasty brews
- Providing excellent customer service
- Changing kegs, restocking glasses and keeping the bar clean
- Operation of POS system, cash handling and reconciliation of charges
- Attend and graduate SweetWater Beer School and pass Serv Safe certification
- Lead guided tours of the brewery, upon your completion of SweetWater Beer School
- Showing our guests a damn good time!
- 2+ years bar experience
- Interest and/or knowledge in the craft beer industry
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Must be 21+ to apply
SweetWater Brewery is an Equal Opportunity Employer