Looking to get your foot in the brew-filled, hoppy, heady door at SweetWater? Tour Staff positions are now available!
We are looking for some crazy energetic individuals to help run our high paced tour and tasting experience at SweetWater Brewing Company. This lucky person will be expected to retain large amounts of brew, brand, and mission knowledge while slinging some of the most quality and tastiest brews and merch in the industry. The SweetWater Experience is one of the most important parts of our weekly tours! Tour Staff/Heady Peddlers are the lifeblood of the SweetWater culture and experience and exude this culture to our guests during weekly tours.
Tier 1: Parking Assistant and Guest Service
- Assisting tour guests with parking in assigned lots,
- Maintenance of parking lot cleanliness and general Brewery appearance before and after tours
- Welcoming guests in the manner of hosting a party
- Assist with guest flow during closing
Tier 2: General Tour Staff
- Living and activating the SWB brand agenda, culture and lifestyle – be the heart of a unique, exciting, thrilling, and general party experience!
- Complete knowledge of SweetWater beers, story, and culture as learned in beer school
- Give the SweetWater Tour experience, engulfing guests with the SweetWater story and culture
- Guest education on all styles of SweetWater Beer
- First point of contact and lasting impression
- Maintaining merchandise store to set visual standards
- Serve as a point of contact for all tour and event guests for any general questions concerns or needs.
- Maintaining a service culture where the SweetWater guest is king/queen
- Knowledge of all SweetWater Merchandise offerings as well as all merchandise operations including stocking, visual, and service expectations
- Knowledge of fall bar service operations including opening and closing functions
- Operation of all POS registers during tour including opening/closing functions
- Act as a representative of SweetWater Brewery be able to retain large amounts of information regarding Brewery, brand and mission. Provide this information to guests to complete guest experience onsite.
- Attend and graduate Beer School, as well as attend various other training courses provided by the Education & Training Manager.
- Present a professional yet fun appearance that includes elements of/items with SweetWater branding.
- Two years of college or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience in customer service required.
- Experience in service industry preferred
- Skills in public speaking, multitasking and organizational skills at a professional level.
- Interest and/or knowledge in beer industry
- Long periods of standing/walking
- A sense of humor!
- Must be 21 or older to apply
IV.Schedule & Compensation:
- Part Time, Hourly Position; Tips
- Monthly beer allocation as outline by SweetWater employee beer policy
- Direct Report: Front of House Manager/Director of Merchandise
- Minimum availability requirement: 15 hours (two tour shifts during week, at least one weekend shift)
- Weekend and evening work required.
The above noted description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the essential functions of the position.