SweetWater is looking to add some talent to our beer slinging crew in the warehouse. If you love craft beer, can drive a forklift, have a CDL and would like to help us share the creations from our hop gods with the good old U.S. of A, then shoot your resume over. Must have forklift certification and CDL. And be willing to jump in and share the load!
Manage daily shipments to distributors of beverage, POS and other related materials. Receive raw materials and goods from vendors. Assist in storage of materials in order to keep a safe and organized work environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Receiving delivery of goods and supplies, checking for damaged or missing items
- Moving and positioning of trailers on SweetWater Brewing property
- Accurately loading trucks for final shipment to distributors
- Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear or a forklift truck
- Prepares and maintains records of goods shipped/received
- Assist in storage and inventory management
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Strong English, math and basic computer skills
- Forklift certification required
- CDL is mandatory
- Understanding of health and safety regulations
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for craft beer!
- Good teamwork skills
- Flexibility of work schedules
SweetWater is an Equal Opportunity Employer