We’re looking for a designer to help drive the SweetWater brand through creative and innovative graphics, to be used in packaging, POS, digital formats and more. We need someone who can tackle a project without hand holding and bring creative solutions to problems. Project management experience is a plus.
- Brainstorm, conceptualize and execute ideas
- Create and design marketing materials; such as print ads, point-of-sale materials, posters, billboards, signage, brochures; will also build renderings/mock-ups
- Work with VP of Marketing/Art Director to build, design and brand elements from the ground up
- Retail website maintenance; product shots, web banners, graphics for social media platforms, promotions, assisting merchandise director.
- Ensure consistency of on-brand design across platforms and campaigns
- Enthusiastically tackle new and exciting challenges within a fast-paced environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Trafficking and delivering creative to and from sales team, vendors, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate a great deal of creativity and originality
- Strong illustrating skills
- Experience in developing concepts around promotional work
- POS/Display/Merchandising experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- Team oriented player, as well as self-motivated
- Passionate about craft beer and has a sense of humor
- Critical thinking and problem solving
Education and Experience:
- 2-year or 4-year degree in Graphic Design or other relevant degree; or relevant work experience
- 1-4 years of professional experience
- Highly Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Artistic ability, such as drawing or painting skills
- Proficiency with photography, videography, video editing, or web design are a bonus
Please include link to your portfolio or upload as an attachment.