Looking to get your foot in the brew-filled, hoppy, heady door at SweetWater? Parking Assistant & Guest Services Positions are now available!
We are looking for some crazy energetic individuals to help manage the parking and arrival process for our high paced tour and tasting experience at SweetWater Brewing Company. This lucky person will be expected to retain large amounts of brew, brand, and mission knowledge while making sure folks are arriving and parking safely. The SweetWater Experience is one of the most important parts of our brand missions.
- Assisting tour guests with parking in assigned lots.
- Maintenance of parking lot cleanliness and general Brewery appearance before and after tours.
- Welcoming guests in the manner of hosting a party.
- Assist with guest flow during closing.
- First point of contact and lasting impression.
- Serve as a point of contact for all tour and event guests for any general questions concerns or needs.
- Act as a representative of SweetWater Brewery be able to retain large amounts of information regarding Brewery, brand and mission. Provide this information to guests to complete guest experience onsite.
- Present a professional yet fun appearance that includes elements of/items with SweetWater branding.
- Experience in customer service required.
- Skills in public speaking, multitasking and organizational skills at a professional level.
- Interest and/or knowledge in beer industry
- Long periods of standing/walking
- A sense of humor!
- Must be 21 or older to apply
What’s in for you…
- Part Time, Hourly Position
- Monthly beer allocation as outlined by SweetWater employee beer policy
- Direct Report: Front of House Manager
- Minimum availability requirement: 15 hours (weekend availability a must)