We are on the hunt for an experienced line cook to join our talented team and help prepare meals according to our standard recipes. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality meals that meet the chef’s exact specifications.
You will be responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, and maintaining sanitation standards. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
Line Cook Responsibilities:
• Ensuring the preparation station and the kitchen are set up and stocked.
• Preparing simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
• Reporting to the executive chef and following instructions.
• Making sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
• Cleaning prep areas and taking care of leftovers.
• Stocking inventory and supplies.
• Cooking menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
Line Cook Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Certificate in culinary arts or related field preferred.
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking methods.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Aptitude for multi-tasking.
• Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team.
SweetWater is an equal opportunity employer.