SweetWater Brewing Company is seeking a personable, reliable and driven lover of the good life, who embraces our 420-lifestyle. If you are a self-starter who knows how to work and play hard, and you have an unwavering passion for independent, craft beer; grab your kayak and hop in the river with us!
You will have the time of your life sharing our delicious SweetWater brews with like-minded, adventurous types. Hard chargers with an entrepreneurial spirit who approach business, music and all aspects of life with the same vigor are welcome. Those who can go deep, but are unable to answer the bell every morning need not apply.
Drive market growth by working with our Distributor Partners to actively manage Annual Business Plans including volume, retail distribution and relevant, in-market events and promotions. This role will focused on off- and on-premise accounts.
- Selling: Ability to identify volume driving opportunities and sell into distributors and retailers
- Analysis: Experience with tools like VIP, Encompass or other similar applications to identify sales trends and take action to drive the business forward.
- Relationship Building – Establish business relationships with Distributor Partners, Key Retailers and the Community-at-Large to drive growth in targeted off- and on-premise accounts
- Planning – Organization and extreme attention-to-detail are mandatory for success in this role. Build annual and trimester plans with continuous measurement against achieving agreed upon goals.
- Communication – Outstanding written and oral communication clearly defining expectations for all stakeholders
- Accountability – Consistent and active management of daily business to drive volume goals and manage budgets
- Execution– Work with Distributor Partners, Key Customers and National Accounts to ensure flawless execution of both on- and off-premise programs in Chain/Independent outlets
- Quality -Fresh beer is paramount to our success, your role is to assist in monitoring inventory levels, oversee clean seasonal transitions and conduct periodic Quality Audits to ensure that our customers are drinking SweetWater at its peak
- A minimum of 2 years relevant sales experience at a Beverage Distributor or Brewery
- Utilization of VIP, Encompass or other sales analytical tools
- College Degree preferred
The MDM reports directly to the Area Sales Manager.
SweetWater is an Equal Opportunity Employer.