SweetWater Brewing Company is seeking a personable, reliable and driven lover of the good life, who embraces our 420-lifestyle. If you are a self-starter who knows how to work and play hard, and you have an unwavering passion for independent, craft beer; grab your kayak and hop in the river with us!
You will have the time of your life sharing our delicious SweetWater brews with like-minded, adventurous types. Hard chargers with an entrepreneurial spirit who approach business, music and all aspects of life with the same vigor are welcome. Those who can go deep, but are unable to answer the bell every morning need not apply.
Must reside in Virginia, North Carolina, DC, Maryland
- Establish and sustain working relationships with key Buyers in our defined but evolving chain account base in the Off and On-Premise channels to position the growth of SweetWater beers.
- Plan 60 days out and meet assigned Buyer call frequency as determined by Off-Premise NAD call point grid.
- Establish and sustain working relationships with Wholesaler Key Account Managers for the Off and On-Premise channels to position the growth of SweetWater beers within the Wholesaler network. Emphasis on in-ad display execution.
- Prepare fact based, directional and impactful sales presentations to key chain Buyers. All Buyer presentations to include an Ask slide’ to facilitate securing targeted SWB growth driver objectives. All decks to be posted on NAD SharePoint site and Buyer meeting followed up with clear, concise recap and follow-up communication within 72 hours of meeting date.
- Complete our Tri-mester ‘Depletion Driver’ goals and objective grid and update results at the close of each month.
- Secure expanding distribution presence of SweetWater packages in cold box sets in existing and new markets. Maintain a detailed flow-chart of each call point’s reset process, including timelines, planning process, threshold criteria and geographic DMA structures.
- Secure strategically timed ads and TPR’s in Grocery and Convenience Store channels.
- Present new SweetWater packages to secure distribution in cold box sets. Includes preparing proper paperwork and new item forms.
- Facilitate new market launches through coordination with New Market Business Development Director and Wholesaler chain personnel to secure distribution and displays during launch period.
- Leverage SweetWater core marketing initiatives to facilitate retail and consumer programs in both key Off and On-Premise chains.-(420 Fest / Big Green Egg, Save Our Water / Collabs).
- Coordinate pricing schedule to facilitate ads and TPR’s.
- Effectively communicate all ad/display/retail programs and expectations of execution to the SweetWater Sales and Field Marketing Team in a turnkey format that they can coordinate with respective Wholesalers.
- Communicate ad/display/retail programs to Vice President so that accurate production and projections will be in place.
- Facilitate SweetWater Sales Team Zone Directors, ASM’s and MDM’s in making vertical Buyer calls in tier two chain accounts, assisting in market analysis, performance and profitability of SweetWater packages using our syndicated and internal data.
- Facilitate Sales Team with national account information in preparation for annual business plan presentations to Wholesalers.
- Maintain a current product authorization and TPR grid so that year on year comparisons can be conducted.
- Conduct ad/lift analysis so that R.O.I. can be measured.
- Conduct sales and distribution performance reviews by chain on a Tri-mester basis.
- Complete monthly administrative dues (calendar, T&E, NAD action update to Sales Team).
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in adult beverage national chain accounts
- References from previous employers
- Role based out of Midwest (OH/IL/IN/KY/MO), access to a major airport preferred