SweetWater Brewing Company is seeking a personable, reliable and driven lover of the good life, who embraces our 420-lifestyle. If you are a self-starter who knows how to work and play hard, and you have an unwavering passion for independent, craft beer; grab your kayak and hop in the river with us!
You will have the time of your life sharing our delicious SweeetWater brews with like-minded, adventurous types. Hard chargers with an entrepreneurial spirit who approach business, music and all aspects of life with the same vigor are welcome. Those who can go deep, but are unable to answer the bell every morning need not apply.
Must reside in St. Louis, MO, Denver, CO or surrounding areas. Preferably near a major airport.
- Establish and sustain working relationships with Buyers and other key decision makers in the defined geography in the Off-Premise channel to position the growth of SweetWater
- Establish and sustain working relationships with Wholesaler Key Account Managers to position the growth of SweetWater within the Wholesaler network
- Create presentations to achieve goals that focus on insight, dollar growth, and supports SweetWater initiatives
- Determine opportunities through 360 degree understanding of marketplace and create plan to attack gaps
- Grow and optimize SweetWater presence in chain cold box sets
- Secure strategically timed ads, TPR’s, and core marketing initiative programs in Grocery and Convenience Store channels
- Communicate Reset Adds, Grocery Ads, TPRs, and programs internally in the SweetWater Sales organization and externally throughout our distributor network
- Complete trimester goals and objectives to align with SWB total company goals
- Lead the SweetWater Sales Team in assisting buyer calls in tier two chain accounts, providing focus on market analysis, performance, and profitability of SweetWater packages
- Facilitate providing chain information for the annual business planning cycle
- Additional responsibilities may be identified on an ongoing basis
- 5+ years experience in alcoholic beverage sales with emphasis on chain retailers
- Experience with analyzing syndicated data(IRI, Neilsen)
- Must be proficient in VIP
- College degree preferred