We are looking to bring on an Order Analyst to own the ordering and inventory management process from production to delivery to assigned distributor partners. This role will report directly to the Director of Operations & Logistics and join a dedicated operational team in managing the logistics and distribution of our award-winning brews.
- First point of contact for distributor partners on ordering, inventory, shipping, logistics, and forecasting
- Works in tandem with S&OP Manager to ensure quality and quantity of beer being shipped aligns with company objectives.
- Provide feedback to S&OP Manager on short/medium/long-term forecasts using information and data collected directly from distributors.
- Supports the Sales Team by ensuring they have visibility into our ordering process and communicate potential issues to them clearly and proactively.
- Work closely with the National Accounts Team to ensure that priority SKUs are available and in market to support initiatives and programs.
- Coach our distributor partners on our ordering guidelines and ensure they are adhering to our ordering cadences, lead-times, and inventory policies.
- Work closely with external logistic partners to ensure timely delivery of product and communicate expectations clearly.
- Provide guidance on our weekly shipping schedules and routing preferences to our external logistic partners.
- Maintains frequent communication with warehouse team to ensure outbound process runs smoothly.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in customer service, beverage sales, supply chain, distribution, or logistics.
- Experience in the craft beer industry, specifically in distribution/wholesale, a plus.
- Proficient in operation (or ability to learn) SalesForce CRM, Orchestrated Beer ERP, Encompass, TMS/WMS systems, eCommerce platforms, and/or VIP is a plus but not required.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Can effectively communicate in person, over the phone/teleconference, and through email.
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people’s lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to email@example.com