Bottling Line Operator
- Working safely with high-speed beverage filling and labeling equipment
- Operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and cleaning equipment on the bottle/can/keg lines
- Ensuring product quality through visual inspection and quality assurance checks
- Continuously maintaining a clean and orderly work environment
- Working with others in a team based environment
- Constantly maintaining a sense of urgency while working to improve waste, quality and efficiency
- Experience with filling and labeling processes; Krones specific equipment experience required.
- Clean-in-place (CIP) experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Candidates must have experience in a manufacturing environment and be fork lift certified.
- Capable of lifting and carrying 75 lbs.
- Candidates must demonstrate self-management, good organizational skills, problem solving, root cause analysis, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic.
- Basic computer skills and excellent verbal communication will be required
- Have reliable transportation to/from work