The Packaging Line Operator position will consist of a rotating first shift (8am-4pm) and second shift (4pm-12am) position and will require occasional overtime and weekend work.
- Working safely with high-speed manufacturing equipment
- Operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and cleaning equipment on the bottle/can/keg lines
- Ensuring product quality through visual inspection and quality assurance checks
- Continuously maintaining a clean and orderly work environment
- Working with others in a team based environment
- Constantly maintaining a sense of urgency while working to improve waste, quality and efficiency
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Experience with high-speed filling equipment (Krones, KHS,) and clean-in-place (CIP) processes strongly preferred.
Operational experience with beverage filling mandatory.
Capable of lifting and carrying 75 lbs.
Candidates must demonstrate self-management, good organizational skills, problem solving, root cause analysis, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic.
Basic computer skills and excellent verbal communication will be required.
Prefer experience in the food/beverage industry.
Have reliable transportation to/from work
We are an equal opportunity employer.