Packaging Line Operator
The Packaging Line Operator position will consist of a rotating first shift (6am-2pm) and second shift (1pm-9pm) position and will require occasional overtime and weekend work.? Including:
- Working safely with high-speed manufacturing equipment
- Operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and cleaning equipment on the bottle/can/keg lines
- Ensuring product quality through visual inspection and quality assurance checks
- Continuously maintaining a clean and orderly work environment
- Working with others in a team based environment
- Constantly maintaining a sense of urgency while working to improve waste, quality and efficiency.
- Capable of lifting and carrying 75 lbs.
- Candidates must demonstrate self-management, good organizational skills, problem solving, root cause analysis, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
- Experience in the food & beverage industry required. Filling and cold glue labeling experience?preferred (familiarity with Krones equipment a plus)
- Basic computer skills and excellent verbal communication will be required
- Have reliable transportation to/from work
SweetWater Brewing is??an equal opportunity employer.