We are looking for someone who is dialed into the city of Atlanta on the large private event and hospitality side of the world to help us fill our 3 unique event spaces through their top notch sales efforts. SweetWater has a robust event business currently with a wide range of events including corporate and social clients and with our new catering capacity there is plenty of room for growth.
This role will work in conjunction with our Director of Event Sales handling repeat clients, and qualifying inbound requests.
Expectations and Qualifications:
- Solicit new clients (private event/catering accounts) who are unfamiliar with both the SweetWater brand and our event spaces
- Experience in private event sales within metro Atlanta.
- Experience in internal catering sales
- Skills in public speaking, networking, multitasking, communication, and organization at a professional level.
- Entertain new clients and maintain relationships with existing accounts to meet and grow food and beverage goals
- Deliver monthly reporting and sales plans
- Research market opportunities for events
- Attend and Participate in industry events and tradeshows
- Work with Director of Sales on budget, sales strategies, and marketing initiatives
Schedule & Compensation:
- Base plus commission based role
- Direct Report: SweetWater Events and Sales Manager
- Minimal availability requirement: whatever it takes – there is a world of opportunity out there.
- Occasional weekend and evening work required.
|Job Category||Events, Restaurant, Sales, Taproom|