We are looking for someone who is dialed into the city of Atlanta on the large private event and hospitality side of the world to help us fill our 3 unique event spaces through their top notch sales efforts.? SweetWater has a robust event business currently with a wide range of events including corporate and social clients and with our new catering capacity there is plenty of room for growth.
This role will work handle all sales operations for SweetWater’s private event business including repeat clients, inbound requests and outside sales.
Expectations and Qualifications:
- Solicit new clients (private event/catering accounts) who are unfamiliar with both the SweetWater brand and our event spaces
- Communicate, engage with, validate, and convert to a contracted event all inbound sales leads
- Experience in private event sales within metro Atlanta.
- Experience in internal catering sales
- Skills in public speaking, networking, multitasking, communication, and organization at a professional level.
- Entertain new clients and maintain relationships with existing accounts to meet and grow food and beverage goals
- Deliver monthly reporting and sales plans
- Research market opportunities for events
- Work with our chef on BEO’s, and full FOH team or to ensure proper communication is in place for seamless execution of the event
- Work with VP of Hospitality and FOH GM on budget, sales strategies, and marketing initiatives
Schedule & Compensation:?
- Commission plus base salary role
- Direct Report: SweetWater VP of Hospitality
- Minimal availability requirement: whatever it takes – there is a world of opportunity out there.
- As needed weekend and evening work required.