We are on the hunt for a customer service oriented Sales and Ordering Analyst that will help keep the beer flowing.
- Main focus is to own the ordering and inventory management process for all distributors
- Works in tandem with Demand Planner to ensure quality and quantity of beer being shipped is aligned with company objectives
- Owns our online ordering site and works with IT to address system issues, while continuing to improve upon ease of use, fully utilizing its abilities and updates needed to stay current for beer available to our customers (Seasonals, Dank Tanks, etc.).
- Works closely with Sales team and National Accounts Team to ensure we are supporting market needs
- Works closely with Key Accounts to ensure that we have product in market to support initiatives and programs
- Works with forecasting and cross functional teams to ensure we are prepared and proactive on ordering/inventory in line with Brew Release schedule
- Works closely with external logistic partners to ensure timely delivery of product and communicates expectations clearly.
- Provides weekly shipping schedules and routing direction for shipments to help support external logistic partners.
- Fully manages international shipping processes and submission of customs documents in all global markets.
- Maintains frequent communication with warehouse team to ensure outbound process runs smoothly.
- 2+ years in customer service experience
- College degree preferred
- Computer competency
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work across multiple departments
- A love for beer!!