SweetWater is looking to add some talent to our beer slinging crew in the warehouse. If you love craft beer, can drive a forklift, and would like to help us share the creations from our hop gods then shoot your resume over. Must have forklift certification and be willing to jump in and share the load!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull and load customer orders for delivery from the warehouse by item number and quantity as directed by picking ticket in priority assigned.
- Manually load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms, or lifting devices. Applicants must be able to lift at least 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Stock and maintain inventory items in designated warehouse storage areas.
- Support manufacturing processes with forklift line support.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations and GMP policies.
- Process transactions in company-wide ERP system as it relates to product movement, material consumption, and order fulfillment.
- Full-time, some overtime required based on business needs
- Benefits available
- Monthly employee beer
- Warehouse environment, temperature controlled
- Standard shift times are 7:00am-3:00pm or 3:00pm-11:00pm but are subject to change.
- Forklift certification and/or experience.
- Passion for craft beer highly valued. Applicants with a desire to advance within the industry preferred.
- Experience in warehouse environment.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team to achieve overall company objectives.
- Understanding of OSHA safety regulations and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
SweetWater is an Equal Opportunity Employer